Put your best foot forward with the help of this thoroughly modern and revised handbook on style and etiquette. Written with zest and humor, it's the unstuffy guide to life.
To make a favorable impression, a man has to have panache, style, and excellent etiquette. With an eye toward contemporary issues, this witty and informative reference shows him the best way to handle every situation, from dining and dating to attending parties and the theater, from proper cell phone conduct to putting his best foot forward in the workplace. What's more, it teaches those skills and gestures that separate ordinary men from the gentlemen!
The book covers such everyday quandaries as:
- Tipping via technology
- Frenemies at work
- Social media posting at lifecycle events, like weddings and funerals
- Social media and job hunting
- Social media and political postings
- Internet dating dos and don'ts
- Video interviewing
- Matching modes of communication to the message
- Tattoos, piercing, and other personal expression
- Clues and cues from body language and facial gestures